1. Qualified hosted buyers will receive complimentary:
Admission to IMWF: including all networking events, B2B appointments, forums, education, evening networking activities, and ceremonies
Must attend 24 B2B appointments with exhibitors of your choice
Four-night stay in 5* Titanic Mardan Palace Hotel on an ultra-all-inclusive basis, including all meals and beverages. Does not include room service.
Return economy flights from select locations within the specified dates, subject to availability via Turkish Airlines to and from Antalya. Flights or routes agreed in advance and must originate and end at the same location.
Airport – hotel ground transfer
All other costs and incidental expenses are the responsibility of each attendee, examples include flight upgrades, flights outside of the specified dates, hotel upgrades, additional nights, personal extras – laundry services, water sports, travel insurance, visa costs, etc.
Room upgrade from single to double is €150 per night x 4 nights = €600
Extending stay for single room is €225 per night
Extending stay for double room is €300 per night
For stays that arrive or depart more than 2 days extra on either side of event will incur a transfer cost.
2. Completion of the online application does not automatically qualify you for a place on the IMWF Hosted Buyer program. You will be notified if your application is successful. IMWF reserves the right to decline any application without reason. All IMWF decisions are final.
IMWF applications are only considered complete once the applicant has ticked the box accepting the Terms and Conditions via the website.
In most cases it will be necessary to check one, or all of the references you have provided on the application form to confirm you have placed MICE or Wedding business with the suppliers mentioned. By completing the application and accepting the Terms and Conditions, you agree with this. If you do not agree with this, please contact us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will need to find an alternative method of checking references.
3. IMWF will accept only one application per participant. 4. IMWF will accept only one Hosted Buyer per company or agency. If more than one application is received from one company or agency, IMWF reserves the right to select the most appropriate applicant to attend as Hosted Buyer. 5. Participants who are not accepted as Hosted Buyer to IMWF will have the opportunity to attend IMWF as an Invited Buyer, subject to Invited Buyer Fees. 6. Accepted Hosted Buyers and accepted Invited Buyers completion of the application gives permission to IMWF to publish your company profile and contact details in our Hosted Buyers Reference Guidebook and on our online portal, which will be distributed to the attendees and sponsors at the Forum. 7. IMWF takes no responsibility for attendees who may miss all or part of an organized flight, transfers, or functions due to no fault of IMWF. This includes buyers missed flights due to tardiness, visa complications, airline delays, or cancellations. 8. Hosted Buyers are responsible for applying, procuring, and paying for their own Visas if needed.
Cancellations, No Shows, Low Shows, No Payments
1. If you need to cancel your attendance at IMWF, you must inform IMWF in writing. Cancellation is not complete until you’ve received a written response from IMWF. Cancellations do not incur a fee unless your flight has already been agreed and issued. If the flight has already been issued, the cost of the flight cancellation fee will be charged. The payment must be made within 14 days after the end of the Forum.
2. ‘No show’ is defined as a Hosted Buyer who without giving prior written knowledge does not attend the Forum. Assuming the flight has already been agreed and issued, the full cost of the unused flight will be charged. The payment must be made within 14 days after the end of the Forum.
3. ‘Low show’ is defined as a Hosted Buyer who doesn’t complete their 24 B2B appointment requirements. Failure to complete appointments will incur a charge, and will seriously jeopardize the possibility of future attendance at IMWF. The payment must be made within 14 days after the end of the Forum.
4. Any extra charges incurred during the event, such as laundry services, charges for water sports, spa treatments, beauty treatments, must be paid at check-out of hotel, or within 14 days after the end of the Forum. Failure to make payments in a timely manner will seriously jeopardize the possibility of future attendance at IMWF.
1. Acceptance to the Hosted Buyer program is non-transferable without consent from IMWF. Should a circumstance arise where you can not attend and would like to recommend a colleague from your organization, you must contact IMWF in writing to request the change. IMWF may choose to accept the substitute after reviewing their application.
2. If the substitution is made after the flight has been agreed and issued, the cost of the name change on the ticket to the substitute will be charged to the Hosted Buyer. The fee must be paid before the start of the Forum. Failure to pay will seriously jeopardize the possibility of future attendance at IMWF.
3. If the substitution is not accepted by IMWF, and the flight has already been agreed and issued, the full cost of the flight will be charged. The payment must be been made within 14 days after the end of the Forum. Failure to pay will seriously jeopardize the possibility of future attendance at IMWF.
1. Flight upgrades – Hosted Buyer is responsible for the difference in price between economy and the upgrade at the time the ticket is issued.
2. Flights will be covered within 2 days on either end of the event. Flights outside that range will not be covered, the Hosted Buyer will be responsible for the full cost of their own flight.
3. Flights must originate and end at the same location. For example, Dubai – Antalya, Antalya – Dubai. Flights originating and ending at different locations will not be covered.
4. Flights are subject to availability
5. Code share flights will not be covered
6. Any requests for changes to these conditions will be considered on a case by case basis by IMWF.
1. Any photos or videos taken of you at the event may be used on social media or other IMWF online presences.
2. Your company profile and contact details as entered on the application will be stored for future communication and will be published in our Hosted Buyers Reference Guidebook, which will be distributed to the attendees and sponsors at the Forum.
3. You may opt out of receiving emails, newsletters, and communication from IMWF at any time.