1. Qualified hosted buyers will receive complimentary:
Admission to IMWF: including all networking events, B2B appointments, forums,
education, evening networking activities, and ceremonies
Must attend 24 B2B appointments with exhibitors of your choice
Four-night stay in 5* Rixos Premium Belek Hotel on an ultra-all-inclusive basis, including
all meals and beverages. Does not include room service.
Return economy flights from select locations within the specified dates, subject to
availability via Turkish Airlines to and from Antalya. Flights or routes agreed in advance
and must originate and end at the same location.
Airport – hotel ground transfer
All other costs and incidental expenses are the responsibility of each attendee, examples include
flight upgrades, flights outside of the specified dates, hotel upgrades, additional nights, personal
extras – laundry services, water sports, travel insurance, visa costs, etc.
Room upgrade from single to double is $150 per night x 4 nights = $600
Extending stay for single room is $225 per night
Extending stay for double room is $300 per night
For stays that arrive or depart more than 2 days extra on either side of event will
incur a transfer cost.
2. Completion of the online application does not automatically qualify you for a place on the
Hosted Buyer program. You will be notified if your application is successful. IMWF reserves the
right to decline any application without reason. All IMWF decisions are final.
IMWF applications are only considered complete once the applicant has ticked the box
accepting the Terms and Conditions via the website.
In most cases it will be necessary to check one, or all of the references you have
provided on the application form to confirm you have placed MICE or Wedding business
with the suppliers mentioned. By completing the application and accepting the Terms
and Conditions, you agree with this. If you do not agree with this, please contact us
directly via email@example.com, and we will need
to find an alternative
method of checking references.
3. IMWF will accept only one application per participant. 4. IMWF will accept only one Hosted Buyer per company or agency. If more than one application
received from one company or agency, IMWF reserves the right to select the most appropriate
applicant to attend as Hosted Buyer. 5. Participants who are not accepted as Hosted Buyer to IMWF will have the opportunity to
IMWF as an Invited Buyer, subject to Invited Buyer Fees. 6. Accepted Hosted Buyers and accepted Invited Buyers completion of the application gives
permission to IMWF to publish your company profile and contact details in our Hosted Buyers
Reference Guidebook and on our online portal, which will be distributed to the attendees and
sponsors at the Forum. 7. IMWF takes no responsibility for attendees who may miss all or part of an organized
transfers, or functions due to no fault of IMWF. This includes buyers missed flights due to
tardiness, visa complications, airline delays, or cancellations. 8. Hosted Buyers are responsible for applying, procuring, and paying for their own Visas if
Cancellations, No Shows, Low Shows, No Payments
1. If you need to cancel your attendance at IMWF, you must inform IMWF in writing.
is not complete until you’ve received a written response from IMWF. Cancellations do not
a fee unless your flight has already been agreed and issued. If the flight has already been
the cost of the flight cancellation fee will be charged. The payment must be made within 14
after the end of the Forum.
2. ‘No show’ is defined as a Hosted Buyer who without giving prior written knowledge
attend the Forum. Assuming the flight has already been agreed and issued, the full cost of
unused flight will be charged. The payment must be made within 14 days after the end of the
3. ‘Low show’ is defined as a Hosted Buyer who doesn’t complete their 24 B2B
requirements. Failure to complete appointments will incur a charge, and will seriously
the possibility of future attendance at IMWF. The payment must be made within 14 days after
the end of the Forum.
4. Any extra charges incurred during the event, such as laundry services, charges for
spa treatments, beauty treatments, must be paid at check-out of hotel, or within 14 days
the end of the Forum. Failure to make payments in a timely manner will seriously jeopardize
possibility of future attendance at IMWF.
1. Acceptance to the Hosted Buyer program is non-transferable without consent from
Should a circumstance arise where you can not attend and would like to recommend a colleague
from your organization, you must contact IMWF in writing to request the change. IMWF may
choose to accept the substitute after reviewing their application.
2. If the substitution is made after the flight has been agreed and issued, the cost
of the name
change on the ticket to the substitute will be charged to the Hosted Buyer. The fee must be
before the start of the Forum. Failure to pay will seriously jeopardize the possibility of
attendance at IMWF.
3. If the substitution is not accepted by IMWF, and the flight has already been
agreed and issued,
the full cost of the flight will be charged. The payment must be been made within 14 days
the end of the Forum. Failure to pay will seriously jeopardize the possibility of future
1. Flight upgrades – Hosted Buyer is responsible for the difference in price between
the upgrade at the time the ticket is issued.
2. Flights will be covered within 2 days on either end of the event. Flights outside
that range will
not be covered, the Hosted Buyer will be responsible for the full cost of their own flight.
3. Flights must originate and end at the same location. For example, Dubai – Antalya,
Dubai. Flights originating and ending at different locations will not be covered.
4. Flights are subject to availability
5. Code share flights will not be covered
6. Any requests for changes to these conditions will be considered on a case by case
basis by IMWF.
1. Any photos or videos taken of you at the event may be used on social media or
2. Your company profile and contact details as entered on the application will be
stored for future
communication and will be published in our Hosted Buyers Reference Guidebook, which will be
distributed to the attendees and sponsors at the Forum.
3. You may opt out of receiving emails, newsletters, and communication from IMWF at